We want all our tenants to feel comfortable and feel safe in their home. To succeed, we need your help - together we create well-being and security for you as a tenant. Here we have collected good tips on how you can contribute to a pleasant environment for you and your neighbors.
• Parabolas must not be fixed to the facade but must be placed on the inside of the balcony.
• Pets must be attached to the area. It is important that you as a pet owner pick up after your animal because we have many children playing in our green areas.
• Park your bicycle in bike racks or in the bike storage area. This makes it easier to arrive at the area. Accessibility is particularly important from a safety point of view if we need to evacuate in case of fire or if emergency vehicles need to arrive.
• Do not place strollers, bikes or door mats in common areas such as a doorway or stairwell. It prevents evacuation in the event of fire, but also transportation and cleaning.
• In order to create a pleasant environment in common stairwells, it is not allowed to put garbage outside the door - throw them directly in the garbage room. For safety reasons it is also not allowed to smoke in stairwells, elevators, laundry rooms or basements. Also, note that smoking on the balcony can be disruptive. Throw your pimples in the designated place.
• Having a party sometimes is both nice and allowed - but think of your neighbors. Inform them in good time that you are planning to have a party. Keep in mind that voices, music and heels are heard in your neighbors' apartments and it is you as the tenant who is responsible, even if it is your guests who disturb. It should be quiet in the property between 22:00 - 07:00.
• If you need to shake your carpets, do it in the yard - from the balcony or window there is the risk that the neighbor will get the dirt in his apartment.
• The valves in your apartment are important for getting fresh and clean air - so never close them. If you do, you or your neighbors will experience the features of the apartment.
• To keep washing machines in the best condition possible, it is not allowed to wash large blankets, rugs, mattresses or shoes in the machines.
• When you have finished washing and tumbling, do not forget to empty the lint filter in the dryer and clean the washer and dryer. Make sure that you do not forget any laundry and that the laundry room is left in the condition you wish to find it. When leaving the laundry room, do not forget to switch off and close.
Questions when moving in?
When moving in, the apartment is inspected by us. Check your apartment and contact us within 7 days if you have any objections or comments on the condition of the apartment. Immediately put a padlock on your new storage room. When you cancel your apartment, you can book an inspection via our website in the link under: https://stubor-harsyran.se/utflyttning
When do I get my keys?
Contact email@example.com for key collection information.
How do I make a change of address?
Change the address and request the mail forward in good time. You can submit your application to the Swedish Tax Agency. Keep in mind that the apartment has a four-digit number, so-called official apartment number, which will be used for address change. The number can be found on the rental contract.
When should I pay my rent?
As a tenant, you are obliged to pay the rent regardless of whether you have received a rental certificate or not. We send out rental leases on an ongoing basis by e-mail or printout in the mailbox.
If you have lost your invoicei, you can log into "My pages" to access it.
If you do not pay the rent on time, the matter is sent directly to Visma Collectors for handling, which entails a cost. Recurring late payments can cause you to lose your rental contract and your home.