Moving out

When it's time for you to leave the apartment, here are a few things we want you to think about. Here we have listed tips and advice to make the move as smooth as possible - both for you and us. Thanks for the help!

When you want to cancel your apartment 
Notice period at Stubor is 3 full calendar months. For example, if you cancel your home in January, February, March and April are counted as 3 months of notice.
May 1, it's time for a new tenant to move in.
For cancellation of your home, you need to send an e-mail to in writing.

Inspection of housing
Before moving out you need to book an inspection of the apartment. You should attend an inspection. If, for various reasons, you are unable to attend, you must provide a proxy at the time of booking. We then need the name and phone number of that person. The inspection should be carried out when you have cleaned up and are ready to hand over the keys to us. Before the inspection it is good to follow the Stubor checklist for cleaning. These points are discussed together with the inspector. In case of unapproved inspection, you get a new time for re-inspection and SEK 400 is charged to the tenant.
If the cleaning is not approved and keys need to be handed over to the next tenant, Stubor hires a cleaning company and the hourly rate is invoiced to the tenant.
Cleaning checklist (pdf)

Debris on Stubor area
If you need to throw away larger furniture or the like, we refer you to the nearest recycling center. It is not allowed to place furniture in the attic or in the buildings. Stumps control the area and debris is fined and police are notified.
Cleaning Company
If you choose to hire a cleaning company to clean your apartment, you will have to agree on key handover and handover together with the cleaning company.
Be sure to always book a time for inspection, even if you hire a cleaning company.

Keys are handed to the inspector. If you have lost keys, you can make a lock change and SEK 2000 will be charged to the tenant.
Do you have more thoughts about your inspection? Email

Common questions

  • Questions when moving in?

    When moving in, the apartment is inspected by us. Check your apartment and contact us within 7 days if you have any objections or comments on the condition of the apartment. Immediately put a padlock on your new storage room. When you cancel your apartment, you can book an inspection via our website in the link under:


  • When do I get my keys?

    Contact for key collection information.

  • How do I make a change of address?

    Change the address and request the mail forward in good time. You can submit your application to the Swedish Tax Agency. Keep in mind that the apartment has a four-digit number, so-called official apartment number, which will be used for address change. The number can be found on the rental contract.

  • When should I pay my rent?

    As a tenant, you are obliged to pay the rent regardless of whether you have received a rental certificate or not. We send out rental leases on an ongoing basis by e-mail or printout in the mailbox.
    If you have lost your invoicei, you can log into "My pages" to access it.
    If you do not pay the rent on time, the matter is sent directly to Visma Collectors for handling, which entails a cost. Recurring late payments can cause you to lose your rental contract and your home.